Newlyweds on a date, calamari recipe, mayo using Breville sous chef food processor, diy, fashion.

Newlyweds on a date, calamari recipe, mayo using Breville sous chef food processor, diy, fashion.

In this video one will find the newlywed on a date. One can also find recipe for calamari with tomato sauce. I used two pots in both pots I drizzled some butter and sautéed some garlic, one pot I added pieces of calamari where I let it cook until it browned a little bit. The second pot I added some tomato paste with some water and let it simmer. Once the calamari was cooked, I threw it over the pot with the tomato sauce and once it is cooked it was served over rice. In this video one can also find a recipe for a home made Mayonnaise using my Breville sous chef food processor; I put two eggs and 1 cup of vegetable oil -(olive oil not recommended)-I first stirred the two whole eggs and then gradually added the oil. Once done with the oil I added salt and two table spoons of lemon juice. It was then served with an omelette sandwich. One can also see the cutting of French fries using the Breville sous chef food processor. One can also see my diy canvases (the canvases were bought from mixille.com I changed my mind on the pictures so I used them for this project) art projects. You can buy canvases from dollar tree or Walmart. I covered the canvases with contact paper from dollar tree, and use it to pin our kids arts or memos. One can also see canvas art project where I used stencils to spell out the word FAMILY using a black sharpi. I then stained the paper with coffee to make the paper look old.
To stain paper with coffee I put my paper on a baking sheet then covered it with coffee after that I used another baking sheet and placed my coffee paper on the baking sheet and let it cook for 5 minutes.

#newlywed
#americanmuslim
#noseandthroatcancer
#5krunner
#engineer
#engineerapprenticeship
#personaldevelopment
#craft
#cooking
#makeup
#fashion
#calmari

Email: rizlane.bouche@gmail.com

Newlywedsdate,calamari

Post a Comment

0 Comments