Lucas Hurtig - I've Got a Garden to Tend and a Woman to Love (Official Audio)

Official audio for the single released August 6th 2021.

Music and production by Lucas Hurtig.
Mastering by ELMO LZM.

Cover edit by Janka Schwarzer.

Lyrics:

I'm not happy just content
In a way I must repent all my sins.
What you hear is my lament
Of the garden I've got to tend
And the woman that I loved, heaven sent.

Cannot hide my discontent
All the times I've played pretend they are gone.
She was just a friend of friends
Didn't know the true extend.
Of the things she'd be willing to do to her heart's content.

A Garden to Tend.
And a Woman to Love.

When heartleaf aster is in bloom
Winter's shadow darkly looms, it gets cold.
Just as love will sadly faint
When you know your're getting played
it gets old, you know what they say.

You say "the flowers will bloom again"
But I have a woman to love, and a garden to tend.

A Garden to Tend
And a Woman to Love.

The garden I've got to tend
And the woman I've always tended to defend
Are lost to me, to me,
´til winter ends, for me.

A Garden to Tend.
And a Woman to Love.

Instagram: @lucashurtigmusic
lucashurtig.com

LucasHurtigGarden