Ranboo Eats a Tub of Frosting & Blames Time Travellers

Ranboo Eats a Tub of Frosting & Blames Time Travellers

Ranboo Eats a Tub of Frosting & Blames Time Travellers

i upload tweets from the dream smp community!

i spend over 2 hours editing each of my videos so i won’t be able to upload more than 3 per day.

why does it take so long to edit?
i add and create my own memes and inside joke edits throughout the videos to keep things interesting. i also add my own transitions and i’m pretty bad at editing so it takes a while :( some of the tweets are also my own personal tweets! and for videos that require context, i will add them in the beginning to make sure the average dream smp fan won’t miss out on anything

why is there no commentary? will you do a voice reveal?
i struggle with talking and stutter way too much. i have a strong form of ocd that makes me repeat what i say until i feel it's perfect. so commentary would take me days to edit. but perhaps for one off projects i might spend the time to use my voice!

what's the background music's name?
yummy flavor by umbrtone
care & love me by umbrtone

when can i have my virtual cookie?
it's there for you to redeem on your emoji keyboard :)

dream smp tweetsdream smp twitterdream smp memes

Post a Comment

0 Comments