Teeth whitening: How to know if I am suitable for it?

Teeth whitening: How to know if I am suitable for it?

Ever wondered you are suitable for teeth whitening? Or maybe you are interested in teeth whitening but are unsure of the process? What's the difference between take-home teeth whitening kits and in-office teeth whitening?

Let Dr Kenneth Goh, from Orchard Scotts Dental (OSD), describe the entire process of teeth whitening, and you may find out if you are a suitable candidate for teeth whitening!

1. How do I know that I am suitable for teeth whitening? -- 0:10
2. Do you consider teeth whitening as an aesthetic or a wellness procedure for an individual? — 0:41
3. Would you recommend to go to a dentist or to use home kits for teeth whitening? -- 1:19
4. Can you tell us more about the whitening process? -- 2:37
5. Why is it so hard to whiten a black teeth? -- 3:54
6. Is it true that a lot of health problems present themselves from the mouth? -- 4:34

Follow Orchard Scotts Dental at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrchardScottsDental/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/orchardscottsdental/
Website: https://www.orchardscottsdental.com/
---
SUBSCRIBE NOW for your regular dose of Asian health information!
Follow us online!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/medicalchannelasia
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/medicalchannelasia/
Website: http://www.medicalchannelasia.com/

#teethwhitening #MedicalChannelAsia #MCA #OrchardScottsDental #OSD #aestheticdentistry #dentist #dentists #dental #dentistry #teeth #tooth #toothwhitening #teethwhiteningSG #teethwhiteningAsia #teethwhiteningkit #TeethWhiteningTips #TakeHomeTeethWhitening #inclinicteethwhitening

medical channel asiaMCAorchard scotts dental

Post a Comment

0 Comments