I felt highly discredited for today's find by Chapman.I was the first person at campsite 001

I felt highly discredited for today's find by Chapman.I was the first person at  campsite 001

#brianlaundrie #gabbypetito #findbrianlaundrie

I launched my Kayak and paddled back to Campsite 001. This time i searched the water for any evidence that could potentially be thrown into the water. Unfortunately I came up empty. Across from Campsite 001, there is a small island. I hopped into my kayak and paddled over there. I immediately locate a make-shift campsite and bed. I posted these images and my GPS location on twitter. Tons suggested for me to give this to Dog the Bounty Hunter and the FBI. I tried to call Dog, but I got nothing but a busy signal. I then called FBI ND Local Police (Pinellas County) and both agencies didnt take the call seriously because I didnt physically see Brian Laundrie. Since I never heard from Dog I packed up and went about my search. As soon as I landed on the second island located north of the first island, I got a call from Dog's affiliate asking for me to meet up with them at the previous island where I found evidence. I met up with Dogs's wife Francie, and her team (Dog was not present at this time). I led the team to the make-shift campsite where they started to deploy K9s. (Due to evidence being located I cannot disclose what was found). It was requested for me to remove any images from the campsite, and i did so with no problem. After about one hour Dog finally showed up. After about 3 hours there, I had to leave since the park was closing soon. I cant speak about Dogs plans or actions because I dont want to impede anything. When I was finally able to get back onto Twitter I noticed that Dog went to WFLA News team and told them about the find. This was a bit frustrating when I was told to not post about it. I felt highly discredited for the find that was when I decided to reposted all the image on Twitter.

Disclaimer : I'm not the author the above message, He's on Twitter with a username in one of the slides I included in the video..

#brianlaundrie #dogthebountyhunter #findbrianlaundrie #gabbypetito #Johnsonnundem #latestupdatesbrianlaundrie

gabby petitobrian laundriedog the bounty hunter

Post a Comment

0 Comments