Best Friend Invites Me & My Husband For Friends Dinner At Her House & Everything Was Well Till She..

Best Friend Invites Me & My Husband For Friends Dinner At Her House & Everything Was Well Till She..

My best friend lost her husband and we all try to help her get better. She decided to make friends dinner at her house and invited me and my husband. Last minute before dinner she called me and told me to stay at home but let my husband come alone. So I decided to show up with my husband and everything was going well till my friend did this to my hubby in front of everyone. We grabbed our stuff and left her stupid dinner.

#aitafamilydinner #aitafriend #aitahusband


If you want your story removed from a video, please email me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

Submit your stories and chat with me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

redditreddit storiesask reddit

Post a Comment

0 Comments