Weight loss Wednesday!!!! One week of dieting- how did I do???? 🤔

Weight loss Wednesday!!!! One week of dieting- how did I do???? 🤔

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well!

I am trying a different diet or weight loss method every week until I find the best way for me and to stop myself getting bored and giving up.
Every Wednesday I will be updating you on my weight loss for that week.

Please let me know in the comments if you have any tips, suggestions or advice and if you’re losing weight/ leading a healthier lifestyle yourself and would like to chat i always answer in the comments or dm me on Instagram- I’d love to support each other!

Lots of love
Lindsey.xx

Instagram fibro_mum_of_six

Email lindseygornall@virginmedia.com

#weightloss #weightlosswednesday #caloriedeficit

WeightWednesday!!!!dieting-

Post a Comment

0 Comments